Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Based on Governor Bakers ordnance we will be Phase I on May 25th, 2020. Please review the Massachusetts guidelines for Hospitals and other Healthcare Providers at the Commonwealth's Reopening Website
Please review our Phase 1 Reopen Attestation form.
Prior to returning to normal, we wanted to discuss some changes we have made in our office. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Please limit extra companions on your trip to our office to only essential people in order to reduce the number of people in our reception area.
- We ask that when you arrive to our parking lot you first call the office at 978-683-8855. Our front desk staff will then call or text you when to enter the office. This will greatly help in adhering to social distancing rules and prevent overflow with patients checking in and checking out at the same time.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Please understand that these steps are being taken out of an abundance of concern for your health, as well as that of the other patients being seen in the office as well as the doctor and the staff.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (978) 683-8855 or make your appointments through this website.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Cardarelli is still making himself available via audiovisual telecommunications technology. Dr. Cardarelli can be reached directly at 978-710-9424. Patients may call in case of emergency at any time. However, there may be patients who are unsure and still need a consultation. At this time, Dr. Cardarelli will work with you to schedule a live, two-way interaction to provide patient care and education specific to your concern. Most cellphones that have audio and visual capabilities are appropriate for virtual evaluations. These evaluations can be made via Zoom (app download here) or FaceTime for iPhone users.
Your North Andover Dentist. Providing World Class Smiles!
When you visit our office at 565 Turnpike St., Unit 63 in North Andover, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call at 978-683-8855, if you have any questions or would like to schedule an Appointment
Contact Merrimack Valley Cosmetic Dentistry today!
Our office hours are:
Monday - 8:00-5:00
Tuesday - 8:00-6:00
Wednesday - 8:00-6:00
Thursday - 8:00-5:00
Friday - Closed
Saturday - 8:00-12:00 (Call for availability)
Sunday - Closed
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Merrimack Valley Cosmetic Dentistry
David Bardwell, DMD, MS
Justin Cardarelli, DMD
565 Turnpike St, Unit 63
North Andover, MA 01845